1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Urgent :Site Problem ( Not same as themplate )

Discussion in 'General' started by laumeng, Dec 13, 2006.

1. laumeng

laumeng New Member

Hi,

I have try to modify the gaming template in from this site for my fencing club. But the problem arise when I uploaded it into the hosting and when I tried to go to the page online, all the part is different. Really need some help in this.

I think it would be some setting I haven't do.

My Site : www.umsfencing.com

The real design is attached together with this forum

Please help me....

regards,

laumeng

Attached Files:

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

You didn't use the right path for your style.css file

Change this:
    Code:
    <link href="../webtemplate/gaming/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    To this:
    Code:
    <link href="http://www.umsfencing.com/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> 
    Upload your style.css file to the same place as your index.html file.

3. laumeng

laumeng New Member

Thanks Mimoun

Hi Mimoun, Thank you for your help. The main site is finally updated and will be working for the extra pages for the other links. Hope the site will be working well since there is a contact us form located in the COntact Us page which need some php scripting. I'm new to php and will take some time to learn. But it would be a nice start ahead. Have a nice day Mimoun. Keep up the good work Regards, Brian