1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Need help with Team/Gaming Community logo

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by NXG50k, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NXG50k

NXG50k New Member

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?

Next Generation G4ming

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    NEXT GENERATION G4MING

3) Description of your website or business:
    It is meant for gamers, Next Generation G4ming is at the cutting edge of gaming. We sponsor competitive teams, tournaments and competitions. We also host a large community of members on our social network.
    4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    We have one on the site already; it is in the body on the home page. It is NGG with a gentleman holding a gun with a target in the background. The colors are blue and grey.

5) Requested size of your logo:
    Just the website header

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)

I would like to have a logo to cover all genres of video games not just first person shooters. I would like to not only have a logo but a brand. I like the font on this but you are not limited to it, the destroyed font style is something we have used on our site. The image in the body of our home page is ours, so feel free to look and use it. I like the idea of having a target, but it is up to you to find what looks good. I was thinking of a fist, some how in the logo, just an idea.

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    Text and image,

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    I would like to see the grey and green used on our site to keep on uniformed look. White is also fine, any color that works in the same pallet as our site.
    9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    Pink, Brown

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Gamers, probably all 15-35 male, American

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    Show an aggressive logo, the name Next Gen G4ming, professional competitive teams

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    Website, t-shirts, and posters

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    NEXT GENERATION G4MING
    14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    As I mentioned above we have used the destroyed style font on a few of our logos on the site already. I think this is something we would like to continue with but if you find something better we are open.

2. NXG50k

NXG50k New Member

This is one of the images we have for our site

[​IMG]

3. NXG50k

NXG50k New Member

I am getting some views of my post, but I have not had any one offer to help, I am unsure of how long this could take but just wanted to ask, if when you view my post you see something you dont like or are you just unable to help. Any feed back will be great. Thanks

4. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Had a try at this, hope I'm on right wave length.
    You wanted banner to appeal to all gamers and not just shoot em up types?

Here's what I came up with
    gaming.jpg

A Glimpse of how it may look
    nng ban.jpg

5. NXG50k

NXG50k New Member

Thanks Forest
    I after looking at your logo I like the window lettering, but I think we want to keep the metallic lettering on our site. However I am not sold on the controller. We were talking about it and wanted to see if you could possible do a planet/cosmic style logo. We were thinking a dark planet, with this grey outline with the deep blue that you used on the controller, and a greenish color like on our site back lighting the planet. We wanted to see those colors smoking off of the planet, in a radiation sort of way. We are thinking of the cosmic swirl.
    These are not copy righted

[​IMG]

6. NXG50k

NXG50k New Member

I just wanted to thank you again Forest for taking a shot at our logo. It is highly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.