1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

My yahoo password is very weak and I want to change my Yahoo password, can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'General' started by edwardgeorge, Oct 1, 2015.

1. edwardgeorge

edwardgeorge New Member

Hi, friends please help me to make my password strong.

2. pahimanhamahsor

pahimanhamahsor New Member

Hey, do not worried you can follow some simple instruction. Firstly you ‘login’ the account and go to the “account setting”. Next click on change the password. This time you enter the strong password and click on save button. And if you are not satisfied try calling Yahoo support number 0800 310 1044. This people provide true help. You can try this.

3. w3web

w3web Member

I did not get your question, are you asking to help on "assisting strong password" or "how to change your yahoo password. If you want strong password means better to include special characters, keep it like this - Excellenct@143 or etc. If you want to change your password option is available in the site.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Using Capital Letters and small letters plus numbers and characters should help. Also using more than 8 characters helps.
    Just remember the password. The easier for you to remember, the easier it is to crack. This is a list of passwords NOT to use
    http://www.bmyers.com/public/1958.cfm.
    hope this helps
    falcon