1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header()

Discussion in 'General' started by Shyckymn, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Shyckymn

Shyckymn New Member

Dudes,

I've downloaded several templates from this site and all of them are returning this same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header()

Searching the files in the templates directory, I don't find any file with this function declared.
    Is there another external package/file that I have to download?
    How can I fix this?

Thanks!

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

So Dude, like ah, any particular templates, ah like from one of the forums or ah like from the Home page. Sounds like a wordpress problem - I wouldn't bother with them if they don't work... If it's not from the Home page ah talk to the member who posted it.

3. Shyckymn

Shyckymn New Member

Here's the link of template:

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freewebsitetemplates.com%2Fforum%2Ff39%2Ffree-premium-wp-themes-8743%2Findex78.html&rct=j&q=free+web+site+template+world+cup+2010&ei=WaeGS8GDBcOyuAfShf3uCw&usg=AFQjCNFJMRiMYCHox7KFyavgfP1Pg7do2g

Could you please, take a look at this?

Tkx!

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Your post doesn't help.
    All you had to do was copy the link from that post in question and paste it into yours.

free-premium-wp-themes - looks like it comes from the "Share your free Wordpress themes" forum.
    Like I said, speak with the member who posted it - it's not our posting.
    All links when posted check out, maybe where it points to is no longer valid.