1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Buying a Template

Discussion in 'General' started by paul374, Oct 31, 2006.

1. paul374

paul374 New Member

Hi i was just thinking if you pay money for a template for your website once it is made it should be yours because you paid for it and it shouldnt be posted on the site for other people to use, should it? Cause i was thinking of paying for a template to be made for my website but then once i pay for it and use it. It's going to be posted up on this site for other people to use too. Can someone please explain this to me?

2. kirtapp

kirtapp New Member

as I have read, once the template is paid for, it is removed and no longer available for people to download. If you purchase one that hasn't been posted yet, it will never be posted.

3. paul374

paul374 New Member

oh, ok i just thought i read that somewhere i think that it was in the terms of use, not sure though

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

It depends. If you pay for the full rights of the template then only you should have the template but like on this site you could pay to have a template made for you but it was only to speed up the process and put your design 1st inline.. not giving you full rights of the design.

5. paul374

paul374 New Member

oh well how much does it cost for full rights?