1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Youth Soccer (football) site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Longstone, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Longstone

Longstone New Member

Please can you have a look at my youth football team website and let me know what you think of it....

www.gorgieheartsbc.tk

Cheers Longstone

2. Linx

Linx Member

Hello Longstone!
    I went through your site, and it doesn't impressed me at all, frankly speaking.
    You have neither good header, nor footer, that's why the whole site seems to be unfinished. Also you should add more content and remove those useless low quality images on the right.
    IMHO, the site is too cluttered and busy, this running text at the top of the site is really annoying... The felling of disorder is created after visiting it.

It's just my opinion!

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

At first I’d like to mention mottles distribution of your site’s content. I doubt anyone likes a lot of unused grey space on the right side of your web page.
    I also advise you to improve the quality of the images and make the font bigger.
    I think banner could be placed at the right side of your web site because it’s hard to understand what your web site is about when the first thing a site visitor sees is this very banner :)
    I think your site will look better if you put such sections like About this site, Rate this site, Search Dot TK and Related Products to the bottom of your page.
    Though, I liked the map at your How to Find Us page.
    So, I wish you good luck and inspiration while improving your web page.

4. Graciella

Graciella New Member

Your navigation on left side is clean and nice but the rest of main page is not done very well.
    Images are off of their original and because of that looks very ugly. Fix image, fix width of your site and actually try to improve whole site.