1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed would like a website template made

Discussion in 'Archived' started by sammymantha, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammymantha

sammymantha New Member

I was hoping someone could help me with a website I have been trying to make. Basically I need a plain white background with a map of any neighbor hood but just showing land parcels or they could just show houses with numbers. Need about 50 to 100 parcels or homes on the image. Any street names included on the image would be great. Needs to be fast loading so black & white is ok. If you need more info just let me know. I do have an image but it is very bloated in size. Trying to create a community. Each member would have his own house or land parcel. A mouseover would be needed to show who owns it, which I think I can do myself. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Please read the rules and supply your website address.
    Thanks.

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi sammy,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.