1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Wood Working Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ankush

ankush New Member

i uploaded it on web root folder then its showing the whole data except the template
    www.zaboink.com
    this si my websiteplease see whats the problem

2. Adibkarim

Adibkarim New Member

Nice template.It's also dynamic too.I love it and almost download this....

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@ankush I can see your content and the design on that link. Did you manage to solve it?

4. Mimoun

5. pfatagaga

pfatagaga New Member

@Mimoun: Apologies for the late reply. The problem persists on Safari, Opera and Chrome on both my Mavericks & Windows 7 machines. It appeared perfect however when viewed from a friend's PC. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

PS: You may check the site at pianorepair.in : A little something I was doing for a relative of mine.

6. Mimoun

If it's Safari, Opera and Chrome only it must be a WebKit problem as these browsers use the WebKit engine.
    However I don't see any visible problem on pianorepair.in
    I tested on Safari with Mac OSX Mavericks.

7. User009

User009 New Member

You probably have Adblock running. Since the chair and the text right to it is in a div called "adbox", Adblock will filter it out. The solution is simple: Just rename all "adbox" to e.g. "box" in html and css. Thats it. Good luck!