1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites WIP PS Design

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Killerz, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Killerz

Killerz New Member

This is for a wrestling site that offers results from around the globe from the 80's to present day what do you guys think to the initial design.

The site will be XHTML and CSS and feature php for site admins and members.
    View Image

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

It looks very good and clean.
    You might want to change the color scheme in to a red/maroon color which will fit better for wrestling site.

3. Dragosse

Dragosse New Member

Looks very simple, harmless, and shod that not be little more active maybe more collors. Forget me but this is just my reaction, and I’m not a designer.

Dragosse

4. joel

joel Member

it looks very plain for a wrestling Web site mayby get the WWE logo and put wrestling legacy on it that way you have made your self a logo then you put it on you page and mayby change the colour scheme to a dark colour like red and black cuase wrestling is dark colours not light oh and haave some inside infomation about wrestling on you website that you are making and update it all the time

5. WiLdThAnG0522

WiLdThAnG0522 New Member

that`s a great site.awesome template.keep up the good work in the future