1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Website "Template" Creation

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by steven jones, Jun 24, 2016.

1. steven jones

steven jones New Member

• Website URL:
      http://xryu.org (Blank Page)

• Website description:
      My Dream (which is basically a place to hangout) on my game I play called "Furcadia" mainly, it'll be a chat site, to only "registered" members of my dream, as-well as Guests; when they register, (no need to register an e-mail) If they don't need to, but to prevent spam I need to setup some kind of system for it.
      Also, my hangout place is called Wolf Acres; which would be the site title, as-well.

• The Structure of my website:
      Homepage, Gallery, Chat (area) for members, Forums, About Us, Contact Me

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      Game Zone Template (P-17), Call of Duty 2 Template (P-22), Movie Company Template (P-22)
      Also, if its possible. Can I have a nature 'foresty" looking background, but able to see the text in the background just fine; maybe a black transparent box over the background? for the text area's

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I don't have such a list.

• Preferred colors:
      black and blue (Blue being a color you would be able to see without your eyes getting hurt) and also maybe yellow? but not too bright

• Notes:
      Maybe a RSS Field, to my forums, or a RSS note how to add "RSS" to my site?, (I'll change the text later on the site after its been created; since I know how to do that much.