1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Web logo for promotion/content site

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Kamen_Rider, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamen_Rider

Kamen_Rider New Member

I am in need of a logo for a promotion/content website. The logo should be simple yet special and can be scalable very easily.

The template of my web currently look like this, www.test.playmodo.com

Btw, the logo will be placed in the dark grey portion of the header of the web.

Thanks in advance.

2. boemboem

boemboem New Member

Sure here you are. Yuo didn't provide any information, so I used my imagination :D

[​IMG]

3. Kamen_Rider

Kamen_Rider New Member

Sry that I didnt give enough informations.

Ok, the test.playmodo.com is only a temp domain name for the web there. The web is intended to generate cashflow by online advertisement, so shops will be able to put up promo information and even buy a slot at the sponsors section above of the page to prommote their shop on our web. So actually what I am looking for is something that is business related, I can consider using simple logo but they need to be simple but meaningful. The domain name will not be playmodo.com, but I am waiting to register a domain name that I like. The logo do not need to have the domain name is it, but a simple image can be satisfactory.

Thanks in advance.

4. boemboem

boemboem New Member

Please follow this link.

Hit me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.