1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Twilight Temptressez Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by JaeCy, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

1) What is your website address
    Twilight Temptressez - Welcome To Eden

2) Description of your website
    The twiLight Temptressez are a unique group of aspiring Female Models from Petite to Plus Size! We love all shapes and sizes here :) We are a Fun, Crazy, Sexy, Sassy, Exotic, and Classy group of women. This site was created to show the world where true beauty can lie and to give a positive image to the average woman. You don't have to be stick thin, blonde with a tan to feel beautiful or look beautiful. We want to change the way the everyday woman is looked at from the girl next door, different races, goth style to urban and alternative!

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:

Apple Logo because it has an apple
    The Valley Vipers because it has the snake wrapped around the ball
    Barbie logo because of the girly font

4) Requested size of your logo:
    I would like this logo for various things. Websites, business cards, and apparel

5) Do you have any images/photos/clipart that can be used for the logo?
    Yes This is what I would like the logo to look like. An apple that has been bitten to be the shape of a crescent moon with a snake wrapped around it

6)Any colors you prefer?
    Red or Pink

7) What TEXT needs to be on the logo and how is it to be placed.
    Twilight Temptressez in script or some kind of girly font under the logo or where you think is best.

Thank you so much :)

Attached Files:

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Well hey JaeCy Great looking site you got there.
    I take it those woman are the start of the aspiring Temptressezs'.

An apple is easy but a snake going around - that's a challenge.
    Anyway here is my rendition of an apple, it's a start. Is it along the lines you were thinking?
    genuinegraphics - here are the parts to the apple.

Attached Files:

3. GG

GG Active Member

:eek: wow that is a lot of work..

those that just see the end result don't realise how much it takes to make it even if it's a simple design..because I didn't create that I though there was one shade for the base and then a gradient being used but that's a lot of work..

Just shows how much effort it takes to create these graphics

4. GG

GG Active Member

Here's my try took a lot of effort..

I've added one with the bite and one without and also the swirl going around it is as close to what I can get for something going around it. Having a snake around it would take a lottttt of effort and time but here it is anyway :)

Let me know what you think...

TT_logo(forumsize).jpg

TT_logo2(forumsize).jpg

(Size reduced due to forum purposes)

5. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

I understand its a lot of work. You guys always seem to do I great job and I appreciate it. Thank for visiting the site. I like the apple, but can you make it more of the cresent moon. Also would I be able to change the colors myself later on?

6. GG

GG Active Member

Well realising I should've done it Red from the start lol but I can change it to red if you like? and you can see how it looks then? it would be tomorrow (UK Time) though when I post it up because it's past midnight and i'm really tired so I need to get some rest...

7. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

Ok cool thank you. I will need to change the colors later eventually because of the different ideas we have for the logo.

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

regarding your logo idea sketch.
    Unlike say, a strawberry, an apple with a bite (or two) out of it leaving just enough apple to make it look cresent shaped would be unnatural.
    (Unless you're fond of apple core and seeds.)

Interesting idea of the snake around it. Is the moon shape a definite need?

9. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

The moon is not a necessity but I really wanted to incorporate it in the logo since we are such big fans of The Twilight books series and the films. Is it possible to have the moon appear on the apple as a reflection of the sun?

[​IMG]

I posted this pic as an example. There's a gleam in the top left corner of the apple. Can we shape that into a crescent moon?

10. ishkey

JaeCy look close at those apples I just don't think changing colors will be easy or result in the same look. You might entertain the thought of leaving the "Brand Logo" alone when incorporating it into other marketing ideas until it gets recognition and then do the Apple Computer thing you posted above.

Which type? a Waxing Crescent or a Waning Crescent.

11. GG

GG Active Member

Hey,

I've changed the colour and this is as close to a 'cresent moon' I can get to lol I think...

But i've changed the colour to red to both of them..Also on the 1st image which is a full apple i've tried to add a moon reflection on the left...

Here they are..

TT_logo(1Forumsize).jpg

TT_logo2RED(forumsize).jpg

By the way sent you a PM...

12. ishkey

I have to say GG you have talent.
    I'm leaving this one to you, as I just can't do snakes, worms yes.
    Had to post the worm.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• ws.jpg
      ws.jpg
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
  13. GG

GG Active Member

thanks..

I can't do snakes either but i'll give it a try to see what I can do but that's a nice worm though very cartoon like..

14. GG

GG Active Member

Here's one using a brush..Let me know what you think :)

TT_logo(1Forumsize).jpg

15. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Huh, I'm gonna try and make an apple, looks fun xD

16. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

lol ok not really what im looking for. How about if you see on the site Twilight Temptressez - Welcome To Eden See the apple at the top banner? How about something like (that same colors) with a bite and instead of the kiss we put a waning crescent moon and somehow get the snake in there? ;)

17. ishkey

Man did I have to look hard to find an apple.
    Here is the blown up version in case you need it.
    The header is in the zip file.

Attached Files:

18. GG

GG Active Member

thanks for that i'll try and give it a go

19. GG

GG Active Member

Finally got it done..

is this what you're looking for?

TT_logoPINK(1Forumsize).jpg

20. JaeCy

JaeCy Member

yes that is more the direction I want to go with. i like the snake. Whats with all the circles lol? I d like the bite to look like an actual bite and on the top right corner can we add a waning crescent moon like the kiss on the apple from the site? Thank you so much I know I'm a pain....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.