1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites tour guide site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by yanivno, Apr 8, 2008.

1. yanivno

yanivno New Member

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I should mention you’ve designed a wonderful site where everything is clear, eye-catching and inviting.
    I suggest you to place picture gallery link on your home page a little bit higher so it could be visible as soon as any one enters your site. I believe impressive pictures of Israel nature will attract more people to your site than plain text.

3. Linx

Linx Member

Hello yanivno!

Good work! Nice-looking site...

But in some parts it seems a bit immature, I suggest adding some images, photos to your pages. I like space and it's good when a site is not overwhelmed with text and ads but, to my mind, you have a lot of wasted space.

Frankly speaking, I was impressed by the photo gallery you have. These high quality images definitely do the job!

I have noticed that you you don't have form validation: on the Contact page I may type whatever and it would be accepted.

The About page: do get someone to check for spelling error - there is quite a few. E.g. some words are capitalized, but they shouldn't;
    The pronoun "I" should be capitalized either.
    Some other mistakes: Childeren; in the second passage: "turned" should be instead of "turn"; "had been walking for months..." instead of "walk".
    So, pay attention to verb tenses.

But anyway, you have created a really good website. Though there is still a lot of work should be done.

Best of luck with your project!

4. yanivno

yanivno New Member

Thanks!

Thank you emilypal and Linx for you kind words.
    I'm really glad that you like the design, I'll try my best to make the changes you suggested.

thanks again,
    Yaniv

5. unibul

unibul New Member

It is a nice effort and I hope it works for your father.

6. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Great site! You are a good son :)
    Why have you hidden the photo gallery so deep into your site? Let it be displayed higher on your homepage!

7. dvduval

dvduval New Member

For me, the text is a little hard for me to want to keep reading because the background is a little dark. It is easy to scan the page, but to actually read entire sentences and paragraphs, I find my easy are a little distracted.

8. yanivno

yanivno New Member

thanks for the great feedback!
    i'lltry to change the site according to your comments.
    thanks again.
    yaniv

9. kathyper

kathyper New Member

You are welcomed.:)