1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Template14 (Restaurant) ported to WYSIWYG Web Builder 4...

Discussion in 'Free HTML Templates' started by mycompugeek, Oct 18, 2007.

1. mycompugeek

mycompugeek New Member

Hi,

I'm not a dyed-in-the-wool coder and have come to enjoy a product (free if you keep the author's logo on it) called WYSIWYG Web Builder 4. Here's the link...

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/

I really like this website (freewebsitetemplates.com) and decided as I needed to use one of their templates that I'd first port it to WWB4 and share it back to the community here. Maybe the site owner might host multiple downloads for various tools...?

If you like building websites with a WYSIWYG tool, give WWB4 a try - and see the attached template that is ready for use in WWB4.

Instructions: install WWB4 (download from link above). Download attached template (Restaurant) and unzip it to a folder on your computer. Double-click the template(x).wbs file and it will open in the WWB4 editor and you can begin customizing it for yourself.

Have fun!

Chuck

Attached Files:

2. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

Thanks Chuck, thats a good tool to use.

3. skyhew

skyhew New Member

This is great. I am trying of it. Thanks

4. Linx

Linx Member

Yeah, I can confirm that's a really good tool!

5. Avant

Avant New Member

thank you soooo much