1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General ~*~ Template Help!!!! ~*~

Discussion in 'General' started by dunno, Feb 2, 2007.

1. dunno

dunno New Member

ok i downloaded a template and it came with all the pictures, well i downloaded the editor for text and i edited everything and i preview it and the pcitures don't show up i dont know what to do please help me hopefully its not any trouble to use a step by step format im kinda new thanks please please please if you can help post something, anything!

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

You need to make sure that images are loading from the correct folder. What editor are you using?

3. dunno

dunno New Member

im using 2easyhtmleditor i found that it works good but i dont know what folder i would load the images out of could you help?

4. dunno

dunno New Member

ok im sorry for double posting but i have the link to the template im trying to get to work and all the images on it are not showing up as i said in my recent post above. here is the link:

http://www.chargerel.com/templateH33/index.html

i love the template so please help!!!!!

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

The images are loading up fine for me.

6. dunno

dunno New Member

i know they load fine for me too thats not the edited version, i can't get anything of the images to load on the edited version :mad:

7. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

You have to replace the image with the same name like so:

Unedited:
    background.jpg

--- then you edit it a little......

Edited:
    background.jpg

you have to keep the same file name to update / switch images.
    Hope this helped.