1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Stressed printer needs help !!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by phatprinting, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatprinting

phatprinting New Member

I am a printing company based in the UK offering good quality print and design to customers around the globe. I need to start to promote more online and for this i need to have a good functioning website what iam thinking is based like vistaprint but not as complicated.

i need to:-
    captcha customers time/money
    for customers to be able to reorder at a click of a button
    for customers to have there own members area
    possible to be able to produce there own designs

back end:-
    for me to update prices easy
    add special offers and discounts quickly
    (with printing there are alot of elements other than size and quantity for example paper weights paper size finishing-ie gloss satin having folds and lots more take alook at some other printing sites for an idea
    more backend to be able to keep track of order and what process its in ( maybe have this reflect in customers area

if there is any more suggestions please contact me to explain

i need something as soon as humanly possible

Thank you all for your time

2. GG

GG Active Member

ooooo unfortunately we don't actually create websites here. There is a template request section but that is closed for now and not sure when it'll open again however, if you are in deperate need one I do offer that service on my site and may be able to help you and sort out the best price I can.

Let me know if you're interested and i'll PM you the details.

3. phatprinting

phatprinting New Member

yeah please pm me details if you free u can call me uk no thanks like the look of business card prices to

4. GG

GG Active Member

Thanks could do that for you too & sorry I didn't quite understand some of that?

I can all you for free? and you are interested in the business cards as well?

5. phatprinting

phatprinting New Member

sorry mate its late and iam worrying about this website. can you send me some samples down of the business cards please i might be able to hand you some work and i could help you out with leaflets if you need a good trade price

6. GG

GG Active Member

Yep it's getting too late :p Don't worry i'm the same usually around this time lol i'll discuss this further via PM...

7. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

8. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi phatprinting,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.