1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Softball Team Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by RayBTS, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayBTS

RayBTS New Member

First off this is a terrific site and is a great help to us. Our team name is B.T.S Softball (Bernie's Tire Service). We would like a logo in high resolution to use on our web site and for a logo for our uniforms.

What I had in mind is a large baseball diamond with a tire inside of it. Inside of the tire having the letters BTS as big as possible with Softball written smaller undernieth the BTS but still inside the tire.

In smaller letters on the top oval of the tire (where the white wall would be) Bernie's Tire Service

And in the bottom oval of the tire it saying- Doing what we do best!

The team colors are Vegas gold and black.

If anyone can take a shot at this for us we would be very appreciative. Thank you in advance.

Ray

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I'll have a go at your logo. Might take up to a week as I'm still catching up on earlier logo requests.

CP

PS: A baseball diamond...
    Is that basically just a fan type shape?
    (can you tell I'm totally ignorant when it comes to sport?)

3. RayBTS

RayBTS New Member

Sorry that came out so big.........i know baseball but don't know computers well. Anyway, the diamond is the four white bases and the tan middle part. It may possibly look better without the diamond. You can try just the tire without the diamond if you think it would look better. Thanks again your a tremendous help.

Attached Files:

4. CovertPea

Thanks for the image.
    Your request is around 4th down on my list, so hang in there! :)

5. RayBTS

RayBTS New Member

Thanks again CP. We are meeting Sunday evening......don't want to rush you but if i could bring something to that meeting it would be great.

6. CovertPea

Ray -
    I had a lot of trouble finding a tyre!
    Anyhow, this is back-to-front from what you wanted. (tyre inside diamond rather than outside)
    The green picked up on what would have otherwise been a dull colour combo.
    What do you think?

Attached Files:

7. RayBTS

RayBTS New Member

Great Job CP!

Can you do one little tweak on it for me? Can I get the BTS bigger and the softball smaller. Looks awesome!

8. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I think it looks great as is - Making the BTS larger and softball smaller will just make it look like a Yellow Page Ad, not a Logo. I used to own a store front biz and increased my customer base considerably by sponsoring several different organizations. What my customers told me is that I put their organization first unlike the other sponsors. People appreciate generosity and reciprocate by becoming loyal customers and spreading the word for you.

9. RayBTS

RayBTS New Member

It does look great the only concern I have is that this logo will be also used on our uniforms and Bernie (the owner) wants the BTS to stand out more than the Bernie's Tire Service.

10. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I would make Bernie's Tire Service smaller - the BTS really stands out as is with the different letter heights - you eyes focus on it.
    The Softball is almost unnoticeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.