1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Snowmobile Website Template

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by kd7iyt, Jul 20, 2005.

1. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

I saw a Snowmobile template you were designing for another person and thought that would be absolutely perfect for me. Is that template already designed so I can download it and customize it for my needs?

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

It will be ready in a few days I just need to code it.

3. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

Awesome

I am excited to see it!

Thank You...

4. Mimoun

I did some tweaking on the template since the last one wasn't vertical expandable.
    New screenshot:
    [​IMG]

5. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

No Problem

It still looks good. One of the main things I will like is the Upcoming Events section.

Thanks

6. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

Customize Question

Would I be able to have 10 links on the left bar instead of 6?

BTW... The title of the site is going to be: "Washington State Snowmobile Racing Association" (or "WSSRA" for short)

7. Mimoun

I will make the template in a way that you can add and remove links so you will be able to add more links by just doing a copy past for the links.
    If you need your logo on the template or can't add new links you will have to ask for a customization it the Request a customization after the template is ready.

8. Mimoun

Your template is ready you can download it here

9. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

Thank You!

The site turned out awesome! Thank you very much.

10. kd7iyt

kd7iyt New Member

One question... Would there be any possibility I can submit a picture to you so you can change the original snowmobile picture to the new one?