1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Slices not working on this psd?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by q pid, Oct 8, 2010.

1. q pid

q pid New Member

I have downloaded the template23 (Free Website Templates) (Music Website Templates). I have tried every way I can imagine to save my updates on the psd. I have yet to be able to do this, any suggestions? I have done it on tons of other templates so it leads me to believe that it is with the psd file.

Also I am pretty new with adobee products I have always done everything manually.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

q pid if you opened the psd that came with template23 in Photoshop then - after your edits.
    1. On the top menu click on "File"
    2. Click "Save As"
    3. Either accept the default and over-ride the original file or give it a new name.

3. q pid

q pid New Member

Done that and it saves the psd as it did before but still no other images and when I try to use ctrl + alt + shift + s to export them (still doesn't work).

I still thank you for the help. :)

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Hey q pid there are many reasons why keyboard shortcuts may not work in PS.
    They may need to be reset.
    You don't have a legit copy or you purchased ebay deep discounted version.
    One of your keys on the key board is going.

We are all creatures of habit and keep trying the same thing knowing it should work, so give in the old fashion try like I mentioned above, if that works you can then zero in on the shortcut problem.

Go to Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts and select (or re-select) Photoshop Defaults from the "Sets" drop-down. Press Summarize if you want to see what they are.
    Click OK.

Hope this helps.