1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Slave to the Game

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by twitch, Oct 27, 2005.

1. twitch

twitch New Member

http://www.s2tg.com

looking for an html template with a look similar to what we already have except I am sure the header would have to be different. We play a wide variety of games so the header would have to more of an abstract design with "Slave to the Game" on it somewhere and maybe "Online Gaming Community" in smaller letters below that.

I would be planning on converting this to use with joomla in the future. Please PM if you have any questions or if this would take more than 1-2 weeks, otherwise I will pay the extra money to get bumped up the list to get it done sooner.

2. twitch

twitch New Member

When paying the $25 I didn't see a place to post a note with my username, is that done after hitting the "pay" button? Let me know or I guess I could just let you know my paypal email it would be coming from if needed.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi twitch,

Currently the work load is high so it will take around 5 to 10 business days to get your template ready.

I forgot to add the option to add your user name with the payment when I was just updating the paypal button, but you now have the option to do this.

We're looking forward to make this template for you.

Thanks

4. twitch

twitch New Member

paying now :)

Paid ;)

5. ReVVeD

ReVVeD Graphics Designer

ur current site is awesum man, but knowin mimoun hes gunna come up wiv summit even better

6. twitch

twitch New Member

Thanks ReVVed but the reason I need a new template is because I don't have the psd's and flash file .fla to make changes to the template in order to use joomla backend system.

Hoping mimoun comes up with something nice, I am sure he will. is it possible to get exclusive rights to the template once it is completed?

7. Mimoun

Yes this is possible we make exclusive templates for $147
    If you want exclusive rights for the template we will be designing for you with the fast template service remember to say so before the template is completed, because ones I put it online it will not be exclusive anymore.
    You can then get exclusive rights by paying $147-$25 you paid for the request which is only $122.

8. twitch

twitch New Member

Thanks for the info Mimoun. I will try and get some money together for that. Lets talk before you post it for public download to remind me.

9. Mimoun

Here is a screen shot of the website template we made for you
    Click on the image to view a screen shot in full size.
    [​IMG]

Do you like it or not?
    Also let me know if you need exclusive rights of the template.

10. twitch

twitch New Member

The layout looks good but I would like to replace the oranges with reds, plain red and darker red. Then replace the light blue and the green with maybe a darker gray, or black with gray.
    Our color scheme is mainly grays/reds/blacks/and white. The middle news as white looks good. No changes to the news/content area in the middle.

11. twitch

twitch New Member

You could get an idea of the color scheme by looking at my current site or maybe better yet, the forums on my site as well.

12. Mimoun

Here is the template with different colors:
    [​IMG]

13. twitch

twitch New Member

That looks great, thanks! I don't have the money at this time to pay for the rights.... Awesome job

14. Mimoun

I will put it online ones the coding is ready.
    Thanks.

15. twitch

twitch New Member

This is taking a very long time an dbecause of that I have found other means at getting the template so I do not need this and do not want to purchase the rights to it. Wish I hadn't spent the money for fast.

Thanks and sorry for the waste of time but at least you got my $25, right...

16. Mimoun

Sorry for taking so long I have been real busy and overlooked this.
    I will put your template online today coded and fully ready to use.

I will refund your $25 as it toke too long and I did not give you a good service. You can still use the template if you want to I have no problem with that. You don't even need to link back.

What do you think of that is it fair enough?

17. twitch

twitch New Member

That is very fair, thank you very much Mimoun

18. Mimoun

I have send you your $25 back.
    The template is ready you can download it now