1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

site

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by joel, Jul 5, 2005.

1. joel

joel Member

i really hope soon you will get the website of freewebsitetemplates up and running it would be better then just going to the forum

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I'm working overtime to get the website ready, but I want to make the best free templates site on the internet so it will take sometime.
    I will try to get the site ready in a week.
    You can see a screenshot of the site here

3. joel

joel Member

wow that looks good it seems u are very stressed like with all the work that is put on you after you get your site up and running you should start to think of hiring people to make the templates like volenteer people so u dont have to pay them i would think that many people would be happy to make templates for you

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

5. joel

joel Member

kool well do you want me to do anything just post it there i would really like to help :D

6. Oberon

Oberon New Member

Re:

Well as I said elsewhere, this rocks. Love the fact that we can request and all that. Still miss the database for templates, but the screenshot that you linked to looks awesome. Sorry if I added to the stress, with my constant questions. Just remember to smile and breathe :D