1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Salt and soap template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Kelly Stevens

Kelly Stevens New Member

I noticed Sherry's question has been here for sometime, I do hope someone's moderating this site an has a chance to get back to me? If it's longer than a couple of days could you please email me directly on my signed up account??
    It would be very much appreciated. :)

2. Kelly Stevens

Kelly Stevens New Member

Also final question, Using these templates is it possible to make them compatible to work on mobile & tablet devices? Again thanks for your time...

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Sherry wrote:
    Mimoun, can you advise these ladies please?

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Yes you can just give the download link to your web designer they will know what to do with it.

Some templates can be used with Wix only, some can only be downloaded and the new templates can be downloaded and used on Wix.

5. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

All the website templates already work on tablet devices.
    But if you mean mobile optimized versions of the website templates, we are working on optimizing all our website templates for mobile and tablet use.
    This is going to take some time as we have a lot of templates to update, this is also the reason I have so little time to reply as I'm working on many new website templates and updating the old ones at the same time.

hostbuldum likes this.
  6. Mason Trinh

Mason Trinh New Member

7. Narcisa - Maria

Narcisa - Maria New Member

Hi,
    This is really a nice template. I might use it later on. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  8. BLou

BLou New Member

why is the Salt and Soap template still showing it is available, when it's not. It won't download. I really like that template but like I said won't download. Any suggestions?

9. hmerrillb b

hmerrillb b New Member

thanks helpful topic

10. anamul5555

anamul5555 New Member

Thanks for another great template.. i really like your work!