1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites review please: www.funcabinrentals.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ravetildon, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ravetildon

ravetildon New Member

2. joel

joel Member

ok here goes your website is a bit dull it looks all messy and the nav bar dosent that that good i think you need a new template and put a bit more colour into your site and change your heading i can hardley read it

Hope this helps!

1 person likes this.
  3. ravetildon

ravetildon New Member

thanx

Hey thanx for the reply!

That is a new template I just got it yesterday. You should have seen the old web site..

Graphic design and colors are definatley not what I do best...

Who wants to fix my template?

Craig

4. joel

joel Member

wait arnt you requesting a new template for your website on here or is that for another website? becuase if you request one here on this forum it will have colour in it and stuff?

5. ravetildon

ravetildon New Member

web site

I actually just got my real estate license in california and want a new website for that.

I could use a better one for the cabin rentals I do near yosemite National Park, but that isn't a priority at this time...

Craig

6. joel

joel Member

oh ok well mayby u can request a template in the near futer for you cabin website

7. davenportdesign

davenportdesign New Member

Very cheesy. Although clean looking, it looks dull and rather boring. Consider a complete face lift.

8. ravetildon

ravetildon New Member

yea.. will do

9. kenjin

kenjin New Member

You need to add some life to it. Try colors. mess around and you may find the right combination.