1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing -REQUEST- Cake/Bakery Shop Logo - Help Needed Pls TIA

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by Laura Storey, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Lea

Lea Illustrator

@Laura Storey I’m flattered that you love my work. Please tell me about the details and I’d gladly change it for you. :D

2. Lea

Lea Illustrator

3. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

Aww that's so kind of you Lea! I just wondered if you could maybe make the wings a little translucent and change a few details to the face and hair so that she resembles me slightly?

If you could give her a side fringe with a bum rather than a pony tail and straight fringe and give her a sexy baker blue eye with lashes and a bigger bright pink smile? Id be eternally grateful! :)

4. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

Good job I have re-read my post.... That should say bun not bum :O

5. Lea

Lea Illustrator

6. Lea

Lea Illustrator

7. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

So sorry for the late reply Lea! I love it! If you could give her brown hair possibly? Then it would be absolutely perfect!! xx

8. Lea

Lea Illustrator

9. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

Wow!! It's amazing Lea thank you so much for making the changes! Am I okay to use this logo?

10. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@Laura Storey if you're good with this logo @Lea can send you the final logo package so you can use those instead of this one with the watermark. :)

11. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

That would be fab please!

12. Laura Storey

Laura Storey New Member

Hi Lea :) do I need to give you any contact information or anything to be able to get the logo without the water marks? x