1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Recommandation on my web. Thanks.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Kamen_Rider, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Kamen_Rider

Kamen_Rider New Member

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to review on my website?
    www.test.playmodo.com

Note that this is just a temp site for the site and will be using another domain name. But still suggestions are welcome. I need recommandations on the web layout, also also if you have an other things in mind that I can add to my web it is most welcome.

Actually I made this web for online advertisements purpose, but contents posting system is added in order to get more popularity.

Thanks.

2. BostonBruisers

BostonBruisers New Member

too much on your front page. Not enough color. Suggest make tabs as categories

3. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

You need a header pic of some kind as well as a lot more text to show what the page is all about, You may also want to work on your meta tags you dont have any . like description keywords and so on. The site looks ok but I had a hard time trying to figure out what the site was all about.

4. Tom!!

Tom!! New Member

your site looks very basic, unless you using a free css layout or blog layout, you can have a better header, more colour and probably better organised page.

5. deyounggerry

deyounggerry New Member

I have no Idea what your site is about. There is no opening paragraph and when I try clicking about us and services I get a 404.

6. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

You have 2 code errors and 68 validation warnings

<title>Links Singapore - Connecting you</title>

No description

No keyword list

Your title should be what the site is about (Is it about Singapore ??
    or connecting you ??
    -
    Google displays about 66 characters of your title in their search engine
    and below that about 150 characters of your description
    -
    You may want to address these issues
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

7. Other Dimensions

Other Dimensions New Member

When I look at the site I do not know what the purpose of the site is. There is too much information that is not organized. In my opinion (which is in no way technical, I have a degree in Business) I would take a quick look at the site and move on to the next site that came up in the search engine. There is nothing to hold the site visitors attention.

8. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hi,All

I would like to know "what is the purpose of your website"?