1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Rap/Hip Hop template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jay06_uapb, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay06_uapb

jay06_uapb New Member

i need a template (preferrable for dreamweaver) for a rap/hip hop sit to promote my record label and albums. i'd like it to be lightning based with lots of sound effects. like thunder when you click. the colors should primarily be lavender and black. i would appreciate this if it's possible. Please!!!!

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi and welcome.
    All the templates will work with dreamweaver.

I understand that having sound on your website sounds cool, but it is not user friendly. Every time I come on a website that plays sound without me asking for it, I leave and never comeback.
    Why?
    I always play my own music on the background and a lot of people do this.

The only time when sound on a website is good is when the user has the ability to play, start and stop the music him/her self.
    Check all the real big websites none of them use auto sounds not even Macromedia uses it.

However if you would like to have music on your website users can play, I will add that for you after the template is ready in the customization forum.

3. rudeboyfm

rudeboyfm New Member

I also need a template for a hip hop internet radio station. I use weebly.com to update my website it has to work with weebly.com. I already own a website header so if we could work with that. my website is [www .rudeboyfm .weebly. com]Rudy Boy FM - Home

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

The first request was on 06-26-2005, 12:44 PM but I have it on good authority that the release date is set for 2015. The template is still in the Alpha Test Stage. They say It's going to be great when it goes public.

5. rudeboyfm

rudeboyfm New Member

It takes that long to make a template. Oh well can't wait.

6. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Well check back often as the Forum has is being made over. The coders have been working day and night for almost a year to be able to bring you all kinds of templates not just html/css.
    The release should be sometime in 2011 from what info has been leaked out.
    Could be why the template request section has been closed and people keep posting in other places requesting.
    But since you are here why don't you join in, you just might pickup a thing or two.

7. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Nearly fell off my chair laughing at this, Mr Ish your'e soooo cruel...lol

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi jay,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.