1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy punk rock band needs help with logo!!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by geetyar, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geetyar

geetyar New Member

Hi everyone,

my band 'In 2 Months' needs a logo to be used for the making of stickers, shirts, buttons and possibly for our upcoming debut cd release.

1) Website address is http://www.myspace.com/in2months
    2) This is our band page featuring pictures, band info and most importantly mp3 songs.
    3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why: There's not really any particular favorite logo that comes to mind but we are mainly looking for something catchy. I really like when bands use a brandname logo and turn it into a band logo.
    4) size of logo, for stickers we are looking at 5.5" x 1.42" here is the sticker template to use https://www.stickerguy.com/sticker-templates.htm
    but we are open to other sizes too
    5) We don't really have any images or pictures that we'd use but feel free to check our page pictures.
    6) As for a color scheme, we were thinking black background with a combination of red and white writing....either the number '2' in red and the rest in white or vice versa.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at geetyar@hotmail.com

Here's a couple of idea's we've had so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dzt6781

dzt6781 New Member

[​IMG]

Here's something I came up with.

3. geetyar

geetyar New Member

4. Osman

Osman Member

geetyar, it doesn't need to be shrunk, it needs to be stretched...

the image you see is 600 px x 400 px @ 72dpi, but in printing u need to use 300dpi minimum otherwise you get blurry images. 600px / 300dpi is 2 inches long, 400px / 300dpi makes 1.33" high.

5. dzt6781

dzt6781 New Member

I've made two versions of the 4.25" x 1.38" sticker. One is zoomed in more so it fills the sticker. I made this logo in vector format so it can be applied to any size without losing quality.

Attached Files:

6. geetyar

geetyar New Member

thanks for all your help guys!! We really appreciate it!!!! I'll be showing the rest of the band the idea this week and go from there.
    thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.