1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing Psychotherapy website please

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by THEDON, Apr 2, 2014.

1. THEDON

THEDON New Member

WOW!! i didn't expect all of these,it's so hard to choose

Thank you

How do i download them??

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

@THEDON you can't download them yet these are just high fidelity mockup designs of the homepage only.
    You need to choose one after which the designer will design the other pages then it still has to be coded in HTML and CSS.

3. THEDON

THEDON New Member

Ok i will choose tomorrow

Thanking you

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi @THEDON. It's been more than two months since you last responded. Have you chosen a design yet? :D

5. THEDON

THEDON New Member

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@THEDON Noted! We'll keep you updated once we move into the next phase.

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Thank you for choosing @Amuer's design! She has begun designing the subpages. She may be asking you questions to design a template closest to your expectations, so keep your eyes glued to this space for updates along the way! :D

8. Amuer

Amuer Active Member

Hi @THEDON I'd like to know your actual subpages so I can start designing your full website. And if you have any specific instructions, please do let me know. :)

9. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

@THEDON It has been more than a week since @Amuer's enquiry. Do let us know what you intend exactly your subpages are intended for so she can proceed with designing them. Do let us know ASAP. Should your reply be later than 7 days of this post, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.

10. nazmuls44

nazmuls44 New Member

@ Ruthe Could you help me for soothing special ?