1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General psd files

Discussion in 'General' started by uvaraj6, May 28, 2007.

1. uvaraj6

uvaraj6 New Member

hi friends you r providing psd files which can be edited by adobe photoshop
    for wat purpose u r providing that psd files....

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

For the people who are able to modify them to their needs. Some people know how to edit the psd's to suit their needs then re-slice and re-code them, or just re-slice them and save over the old files without messing up the existing code.

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Even you have never used photoshop before it is still very easy to just edit the text on the images to your own in photoshop.

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Yes as long as they know how to save the image over the existing jpeg or gif without messing up the dimensions (yes it is easy for us, but not a noob)

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

If the template is presliced which most of them are then there should be no problems with dimensions ect.

Just go file>save for web

6. poppie

poppie New Member

Hello, I am new here and maybe I am a noob.But I can't still figure out to change a template in photoshop. I only want to change a logo and text from template 13 and I can't do it. Can somebody help this noob out??

Thank you and just call me poppie.

greetings from
    a housewife name poppie.