1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Problem with psd file

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by johnisccp, Jun 11, 2008.

1. johnisccp

johnisccp New Member

I am using the charity template found on this website. I am trying to update the psd file to update the website. I have photoshop 9 CS2 and made several changes to the psd. I save the psd and click save for the web. It seems that everything save fine and images are there but when I publish to the web and view the index.html, the menu tab is missing. Can anyone help or explain why this would happen?

Also is there a way to disable the ActiveX control so people would not get prompt to allow it?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hi

how r u? im not an expert but i opened the file in photoshop cs3. all the slices appeared when i clicked the slice tool. when right clicking the menu bar after selecting slice tool, u get the slice options. did u select the image option in slice type? i think u didnt. thts y u did get it as image.

try this out and tell me whether it worked.

thnks,indu

3. johnisccp

johnisccp New Member

I am not sure what you mean by did I select the option slice type. I use Adobe Image ready and it looks like it is all slice up correctly. I click on preview but it does not work