1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Review www.MediaKonsumen.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by insee77, Sep 6, 2006.

1. insee77

insee77 New Member

Dear All,

I need your feedback n suggestion to improve my site. Please review my site :

http://www.MediaKonsumen.com

FYI this is Indonesian language site. Here's the brief of my site :

Mediakonsumen.com is a community site for Indonesian consumers. Its mission is to facilitate the consumers to speak out their expression to the product and or service they buy/consume to the world. Being developing country, the consumer's position in Indonesia is relatively weaker compared to developed country. The producers often give low quality products/services or overclaim their quality when advertise. When the consumers complain it is normal that producers/vendor will simply ignore. Using online media now the customers can share their experience for others to learn from.

Thanks in advance...

2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Well it is in another language so I didn't stay long. I do like the layout though. The pics looked good especially the ones on the side with the car accident. that is a real grabber!

3. insee77

insee77 New Member

It's a public service Ads :)