1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please review this website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pixy84, Oct 8, 2009.

1. pixy84

pixy84 New Member

I would love to see what you think about my website. It's a site where users can create custom video players for YouTube videos and embed them in their own websites. The designs and options are a lot so everyone can create a player that will be suitable for their site.
    idesktop.tv/

2. warden26

warden26 New Member

I would have to say that on the first ball couldn't figure out what this site is about. Maybe you should explain this so it is crystal clear to the new prospects. Other than that, I like the design very much.

3. jdavis

jdavis New Member

I like the design. The reviews on the home page are a nice addition, gives the site plenty of credibility. I thought the tour was also very informative and went over the basics of your program well. It is well thought out, it is clear that you spent a lot of time thinking "what could the person viewing this page possibly want to know from me?" because you seem to touch all bases.

The only constructive criticism that I could give, are:

I couldn't find a live help desk. I think a site like yours would probably benefit from that.

I would swap the main image on the homepage with one of your coolest looking video players, and show a higher quality image of it. Make people want to download your software.

All in all, it's a really thought out and good looking site. Let us know if you change it at all.