1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites please review this site and let me know how u liked it !!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by matrix11, Jul 6, 2007.

1. matrix11

matrix11 New Member

Boston Web Designers is a multi-specialty firm in the world of designing and development. It provides solutions in web designs, graphics design, flash designing, logo, banner and template design. It also has a strong software development base for total software solutions. E-commerce, web-marketing and SEO services are its other substantial involvements. Please review our site at:- bostonwebdesigners.net

2. PPFC

PPFC New Member

Simple yet very professional. I love it. It's a great business web site and it should do very well with the appearance it has as well as the easy to use accessibility of the site. Good work man.

Now, if only I could figure out how to use templates to make my own site.

3. vareside

vareside New Member

The website looks very professional and it seems to be a great and high-quality working company which is nice and little! :)

ITS EASY TO WRITE: STILL GREAT

4. midhedava

midhedava New Member

Nice site, quite clear, most visitor will understand what services you are providing.

5. biddy baxter

biddy baxter New Member

flash

Hi

I wondered if you could help. I am fairly new to web design. I have downloaded a flash template. When i try to upload a fash file dreamweaver wont let me upload. When i look in my file the icon is not fash.

Thanks

biddy
    :confused: