1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please review our educational newspaper for prisoner website.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by jdavis, Dec 11, 2009.

1. jdavis

jdavis New Member

Hello everyone. We are an educational newspaper for incarcerated Americans. Our newspaper is titled The Hard Times and our website URL is www.hardtimespaper.com We are in the startup process, and since we are trying to do everything on a shoe-string budget I'm afraid we couldn't hire a real developer to create a professional site. So, we basically have a cookie-cutter site. I'd love to hear some input and advice on what we should do to improve the layout, etc. Our knowledge is limited regarding developing, but I recently purchased Dreamweaver CS3 and could probably figure out how to make some beneficial alterations (although what I know I really need to do is start from scratch). Anyways, all advice is welcome. Please feel free to tell the truth, any criticism is good for me. Thanks.

2. clowie

clowie New Member

As far as I undertsand your site is not a commercial one and you are not a web developer.
    So I suggest you to use any blog platfrom that is available online. Either Blogger, WrdPress or any other.
    luckily there are plenty of free themes and templates and you don't need any specific knowledge to build a free website that you could easily update when necessary