1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Review My Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by grodt718, Sep 24, 2009.

1. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Your Opinion Counts - Please Review My Website, Thank You

Hello Everyone At FWT Forum Can you guys please tell me what your think of my people search review site, or if anyone can come up with something better to help me succeed i would really appreciate it..Thank you

www.PeopleSearchReviews.net

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

<title>People Search Reviews - People Search Services</title>
    You have 46 characters (including spaces) in your title
    Google uses 66 (suggest you add 20 characters)

<meta name="description" content="The best way or place to find out which People Search and
    public records websites are worth the time and cost. Find Out Now!">
    You have 123 characters (including spaces) in your description
    Google uses 150 (suggest you add 27 characters)
    -
    To view, I am using firefox at 800 x 600
    Your Google ad is overlaying the top of your site, just below the banner
    -
    An idea is to compare the free search with the commercial
    Of course you have the commercial as affiliates
    "Show and tell" the advantages of each and why your affiliates are the best
    and which ones to avoid (in your opinion, of course - so you don't get sued)
    -
    You should check your keywords in a keyword tool, such as wordtracker
    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
    use the most popular revalent keywords
    Use them in your title, and/or your description, and/or the body of the page.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

3. smithpeter018

smithpeter018 New Member

Its seems unprofessional

4. navyfalcon

I would suggest a better banner & picture
    Try taking a digital picture of a group of people and blur out all but one
    Use a motto such as "we can find them" or "they can't hide" or ...

examples:
    http://www.skipease.com/

their title (a little excessive)
    <title>Free People Search Engines & Person Finder. Find People
    Online - Find Someone, Find a Person Free. Search People For Free
    With Google People Finder and Search - Find a Person, Search
    People Online with These USA People Search Engine Lookups. Find
    People For Free with a Person Locator. People Search For Free
    Online. How to Find People or a Person Free. Search People USA
    Free Skip Trace a Person. Find A Person For Free Free USA
    People Search Lookup With Zaba Search.</title>

Google only displays 66 characters (including spaces)

Their description (excessive)
    <meta name="description" content="Find people search engines online, search people free online. Find a person with USA free people search directory and person lookup. find a person online with the best free people search engine and person lookups. Google people finder and person search online with the internet's top USA person search engines - Google person search. Do a Google people finder search for Free. Find people on social networks with Facebook people search and Linkedin free person search. Find a Person Free on Twitter with the Twellow people search lookup directory - Twitter people yellow pages search. Pipl.com free person finder searches. Find a person free, search for people online with Skipease free people search engines and find someone for free with our Google people search and finder. Find people, search people free with Skipease person finder lookups.
    You can find people using the web's top free people searches and search engine sites. We list the top free www people search sites online, where you can find someone free. Find someon with whitepages.com 411 directory assistance, zaba people search, Pipl search engine, Facebook people lookup, Linkedin person search and Google people finder and search. Search people free, find someone online from one person search engine, lookup and directory site. Find people on the top social network searches using this comprehensive free people search, lookup and directory. Find a person by name, address or phone number.
    You can find someone, locate a person or search people on white pages; reverse people searches; reverse phone number lookups; reverse address people finder; social security number death index deceased people search; inmate locator, lookup and military people search in addition to free public record searches directory - search people free online now.
    Skipease lists the top online www free people search engines; person finders along with people locator tips to help a person find someone from their past that they have lost contact with - find past friends and family. It is easy to find people online with these great free people search engine lookup sites. How to find people online - tips and searches.
    Our free people serch and person finder lookup is a large search directory to the best skip tracing, people search, person locator, finder and public record searches on the web. Skipease assists people who search for other people for 10 years.
    Find someone now using our people searches to the top person finder, Google people finder search engine and other www people search com lookup sites. Find people using social network person search; free zaba search people and Google people finder and search tips. Do a Google people search or zaba search people search or Google person finder with these search people free lookups, finder and locator directory." />
    Google only displays 150 characters (including spaces)

BUT: they have an excessive amount of words that you may want to check out for keywords - check with a keyword tool such as wordtracker
    use the most appropriate and popular ones for keywords
    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

5. deyounggerry

deyounggerry New Member

Personally, I like the header. Everything else needs a magnifying glass. I can't see anyone typing People search reviews into a search engine. I did a reverse search and here are the results:
    1. background checks people search software reviews 238
    2. reviews of the top people search sites 95
    3. people search reviews 28
    4. background check people search software reviews 20
    5. reviews find search for people 12
    6. .com/ source 7search 2 reviews of the top people search 6
    7. reviews of people search sites 5
    8. reviews of people address search 2
    9. best people search reviews 1
    10. current accurate reviews of best people search sites on the web 1
    11. reviews of the top people search 1
    12. reviews of people address search social security number 1
    13. reviews people search records 1
    For people search:
    1. people search 10,919,767
    2. free people search 1,377,323
    3. yahoo people search 542,732
    4. people search free 73,831
    5. international people search 70,067
    6. search people 69,002
    7. people search engines 52,261
    8. uk people search 50,228
    9. reverse people search 46,435
    10. search for people 46,237
    I guess there is a demand for people search but I don't know how you can come up good for reviews of such sites. It looks like a tough nut to crack.

6. bruceree

bruceree New Member

Need to change your layout and site theme to be updated with the current web design standards. I would recommend downloading and using one of the many free website templates on the Net.

7. navyfalcon

deyounggerry gave a good review and took some time to research
    he is very helpful with his reviews
    thank him and respond, as the detail he went to took time and knowledge
    -
    falcon

8. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

My Apologies

:)Thanks everyone for your support and reviews, I really appreciate it...