1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Review My Wallpaper Site 1vva.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by aguswidy, Sep 5, 2009.

1. aguswidy

aguswidy New Member

dear everyone

i build new wallpaper site //1vva.com please review it.
    just question how to get traffic for my site? beacuse verry dificult get traffic for site like that.

Many thanks

agus:)

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

To attract traffic, you need good appropriate keywords.
    The most important keywords should be in your title.
    Google displays 66 characters (including spaces) of you title
    so use a brief description with your title describing what the page is about.
    Second, Google displays about 150 characters of your description below the title of your page. Use your best keywords. This is your second chance to attract visitors. Below that is your domain name.
    Be sure to use a different title and description for each page.
    Be sure and include a site map for the search engine spiders.
    free sitemap generator
    http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
    Check all keywords in a keyword suggestion tool such as wordtracker.
    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
    You must have good navigation for your site (menus so visitors can find your information)
    -
    NOTE: You should review several websites so you can understand how and why reviewers suggest what they do and to compare your site to others.
    After doing about a dozen reviews or more, trying to help and not just "looks good", you will be able to improve your site and learn how to attract traffic.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

3. wilmec

wilmec New Member

i have to agree with navyfalcon on this you really do need to get these points sorted out if you would like any help with your sitemaps or key words i can point you to a few good places to sort this out.
    wilmec

4. smithpeter018

smithpeter018 New Member

good job but put new wallpapers