1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please review gamestoenjoy.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by gamestoenjoy, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Yeah, sure. Try and and make the Header to content flow a bit more. I've only just woken up so I can't explain it in words. I drew this in paint for you. It's a quick job but hopefully it helps.

Number 1 is the style you are currently using. Number 2 is the style that may look more aestheticly pleasing. Just make sure you use appropriate colours, gradients tend to looks better than block colours when using stronger colours, my personal opinion anyway. I'd be happy to help out and give further suggestions if you'd like.

For some reason the image isnt work, give me a second. Ok, it isn't working, here is the link directly.

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/Recidivist101/?action=view&current=gter.png

[​IMG]

2. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Member Verified Member

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, sounds interesting.

I will try to make the layout you suggested,
    and show it once I have have something ready.

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

gamestoenjoy

Did you miss this on your very first post 12-24-2009, 09:19 PM
    Website Review
    Post your website here to get other members to review your site.
    Please give a review for someone else before you ask for one.
    Your Friendly Mod

You have received feed back on your website.
    I know you can read as you seem to be making the changes so don't you think you can take some time out of your busy schedule to give back to this forum just like what was posted above?

I'm sure you will give a quality, in-depth review to some other website.
    Won't You

Your other Friendly Mod

Added:
    Now here is a person who seems to care only for himself. I asked one simple thing and he bolts.
    Just Google the Title - Please review gamestoenjoy.com/
    And you find he has posted everywhere. I keep looking and can not find where he has given back to any forum. It takes all kinds of people to make up this world.

4. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Member Verified Member

Sure I will give some feedback.
    Till now I didn't have too much experience :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.