1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Please Give Me Some Honest Reviews, Feedback Welcomed

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by blacksirius, Feb 28, 2008.

1. blacksirius

blacksirius New Member

Hi~
    Please give some honest reviews about my site. I'd like some feedbacks on how the current design looks.

http://www.freewebsite-templates.com

Any feedback is highly appreciated...Thank you:D

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Your site looks nice but I would advice you to enrich it either with graphics or pictures )

3. Riley

Riley New Member

very lame site. couldn't find the download link so i rate it a 3/10

4. Linx

Linx Member

The fonts are TOO BIG for me. And the whole design seems bombastic, to my mind. So personally I won't trust it.
    Sorry to say that!

Good luck

5. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

Well... I think the color scheme on the link you've added here is nice but I think they all still need a little work. What if those that would like to use your templates are not able to alter the images ? I'd suggest to offer someway or somewhere to edit those images.

The LARGE font could be downsized a bit.. It makes your demo links harder to notice.
    After the header - You might replace "FREE Website Templates Give away!" with a little space, normal font size and add the date, day and time (javascript that displays the current can be used for that) and start out with a Dear friend, and a paragraph or two in and effort to make it a little more personal.

Add a few sample pics in boxs for optional testimonials, add smaller sizes of your sample buttons, book covers and the like as well as the size you have allowing more to work with from the start. some people like big - some don't, I've seen some of these mini sites with 5 different size images, the largest being what you have now.

There are 5 free templates but only 4 demos showing. OK - The page your showing your 4 free templates on is one of the freebies but how does anyone know that? plus I think they're in the wrong location.

Add your demos being certain it's noticeable

In the footer add | Copyrights | and the links

| disclaimer |TOS | another link |another link | another link |

links for optional use