1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Please A Dj Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by dj hypno, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj hypno

dj hypno New Member

My Dj name is Dj Hypno... Please help with this GOD bless.

2. do you still want it done? because i can do it for you.:)

do you want An animated logo or a picture?

I have an idea already:cool:

3. dj hypno

dj hypno New Member

Dj Logo

Oh yes! I still want it done, Its DJ HYPNO! "D Hypnotizer". Please help me to make this and I will also like to ask you to please help me mak another one in my company name: HYPNOT!K Entertainment, its a dj company just born and want to start growing, I will really appreciate all effort from you.
    Thanks so much in anticipation.

Dj Hypno!

4. dj hypno

dj hypno New Member

P.s I want an animated logo. GOD Bless.

5. GG

GG Active Member

6. I did a test one, here --->
    Is this the sort of thing you want?.

I can make the Hypnot!k Entertainment one aswell (which I think will come out better, because the words are easier to work with.)

Cheers Tristan

7. Why do you want me to read the instructions, what did i do wrong lol

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

You did nothing wrong Tristan. That post was directed at DJ Hypno. :)

By the way, that's really great of you to jump right in and help out with our graphic requests.
    Thank you!!

CP

9. dj hypno

dj hypno New Member

DJ LOGO pls....

Thank You Tristan, i'm sorry but that looks so far from what i was expecting, though nice but i don't really like it, how about you make something of a picture, you know something like turntables, then the "dj hypno!" on it or however you think it is gonna be cute, but i don't like that animation.
    Same goes to the hypnotik entertainment, please i will like your response, but thanks for all your efforts.

GOD Bless.

P.S, GG nad coverptea, i have read the instructions over and over again, i understand your rules and guidelines, thanks.

10. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

DJ hypno, the reason why covertpea and gg mentioned the instructions is because there is a form you should fill out in order to request a logo/graphic... With the form, the graphic designers, like tristan, can make a logo/graphic that fits your needs...so then we can at least try to come close to what you're thinking of.

And yes, thanks, Tristan! It's great to see people jump right in and help :)

11. I was merely making a suggestion, as I said it was a test... just to see if that's what you are after.

I sort of have an idea of what you want now, you want something a bit more complex with a bit more length to it?
    Not just a short Gif like I showed you.

I will have a go at the turntable idea which you suggested

it helps to have a bit more information about what you want. for example "an animated logo" could mean anything :)

Cheers

12. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

This is a prime example of why there is a "Sticky Post" and why the rest of the members don't bother to respond to a request if it is not followed. Everyone volunteers their time and no one wants to keep guessing, what is required. (though there was one member who could read minds)
    Graphics take time to make the first time, let alone over and over again. It is also why we ask the requester to give back to the forum in some way. After all we are a give and take forum.

Maybe this will help you both understand.

13. exactly right...

14. WOW!! Didn't know you guys did Logo blew my mind. I liked that the gritty quality

15. flash logos*

16. dj hypno

dj hypno New Member

Hi Tristan, thanks for yout efforts, what you made was nice and cool, but not what I want, I had love a stronger graphics than that, and it is not so attractive. Thanks for your efforts though. :)

GG and coverptea, any help from your designers???

Thanks

17. tomw

tomw Member

I don't think the Sticky is sticking :rolleyes:

18. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.