1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Photography Logo design all you creative minds out there!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Bambaphotog, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Wow thank you so much! Your the bomb! Can't wait to use it!

2. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

I wanted to use it for PSE? Is that possible? Do I need to make a donation? How does it usually work? Do I refer people to you in exchange for my logo?

3. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Hey Modman when i scrolled up on page 2 I did not see that logo you made...I fricken love that one much more than the one I asked for. I didn't see it! Hope you would be able to do something for me! thanks a million!

4. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

I am so bummed that I didn't see that one! Hope you get back to me!

5. modman

modman VIP Member

page 2 post #12 is it ?

6. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Yes Sir! I will need it to be in a brush format so that I can brush it on photos and to use as facebook profile pic. Thanks alot!

7. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Your awesome thank you again!

8. modman

modman VIP Member

think i deleted the file i tend to delete them after someone asked for another
    what is a brush format

9. modman

modman VIP Member

i know what brush format is now i can do that for you no problem
    here it is again redone its pretty close to the other one i done if you like it ill attach the brush file next

10. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Yes love this one more! It's more defined! The lines are not as thick as the first one. Your awesome thank you so much! I can't believe how nice it is! I am in love and can't wait to use it! Brush format for PSE I hope=)

11. modman

modman VIP Member

brush here hope it works for you

12. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Thank you..ill be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks thanks and thanks!

13. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Can I get it in a jpg format to use as a profile picture for facebook too! Please and thank you!

14. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

I have Photoshop Elements 9, Do you think we could get osmeone on the forum to transfer the file to a brush that will work on PSE?

15. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Convert a CS5 logo to a PSE 9 brush

Hello everyone, I have an amazing logo that was created here on FWT, unfortunately I do not have CS5. I am currently using Photoshop Elements 9. I have unzipped the file and moved it into my adjustment layers (that is where my brushes are) and it is not allowing me to use it. Does anyone know if this is possible please contact me or Mod Man. Many thanks!

Or if there is a way that I can get the image and than create a brush in my PSE ? Not sure willing to try whatever!

16. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

brushes are compatible across all Adobe products.
    The brush location normally is C:/Program Files/Adobe/PhotoshopElements9/Presets/Brushes
    or you can store them anywhere, just go into your brush palette and load the brushes (click on the brush tool, open the brush 'menu' and click the little right pointing arrow at the top to bring up the options, then go to 'load brushes'). You can then browse to where you stored your brushes and choose the ones to load.
    Check to see if your paint color is white and you are placing it on to a white background, if so you will not see it.

or make your own using the graphic file modman posted
    http://everydayelementsonline.com/2011/02/create-a-watermark-brush-in-photoshop-element/

17. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\9.0\Photo Creations\adjustment layers This is where I dragged the file to after I extracted it. This is were my brushes are...now what?

18. Bambaphotog

Bambaphotog Member

Hey mod man, could I get Number 12's post in a png and Jpg . I am going to create my own brush since I am haivng no luck! I need the file as big as you can get it I think seeing that my images are huge and then some small. I think i'll be able to downsize more than I can up size the logo. I hope your not getting fusterated with me=)

19. modman

modman VIP Member

you do mean the new one post #29 here is a png and jpg
    although many things do work in both, there are a lot of things for Photoshop CS that do not work in Elements

20. modman

modman VIP Member

i have never used elements would like to try it one day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.