1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Personal Web site

Discussion in 'Archived' started by szmitek, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmitek

szmitek New Member

I would like to request a Web site template for my personal Web site. Template should be similar to my Web site but prittier.

Layout of page

Page should include:

• header with picture http://szmitek.winweb.pl/03.08.05-110.jpg and h1 tags "Kamil Szmit" and "szmitek" with text-weight xx-large
    • menu (link bar; width: 100%; height: about 31px)
    • main content with text-intent
    • footer

Colors

Colors of normal text should be black. Inactive hyperlinks should be blue or green. Active ones should not be pink or red. My favourite colors for backgrund: black, white, grey. Template can use sytem colors (eg. InfoBackground).

Width and height of page

Pages of Web site should be 100%-width. When content of page do not fill window, height of page should be 100% (footer should be at the bottom of window). When content do not fit in window, height should be not setted (footer should be under content).

Content of Web site

All page should include link to:

• RSS source
    • change language of page
    • my e-mail

Home (start) page should include:

• description of Web site (eg. "this is my personal Web site")
    • recommendation of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox Mozzilla Firefox 2
    • news

2. elegos

elegos New Member

request forum is disabled... Why do you post elsewhere?

3. szmitek

szmitek New Member

Where I can post?

4. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

Yes...the official Request forum for requests to the staff is disabled. However, this forum (see the title: Request a graphic or website is still open and is for the general public.

There is nothing wrong with posting requests in a request forum made to hold requests.

5. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

Posting here is fine. However, it's doubtful you will get much help for an entire website. This forum is next to 'dead' now with little to no traffic. Also, the only people to create a website for you are fellow members of the site (whereas the staff here used to do that).

Creating a site takes a bit of work, time and knowledge. Most people will gladly help with smaller things (logo, questions, css, etc...)...but not entire sites. You are more than welcome to post of course, I just wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. You may have to download one of the free templates, edit it and go from there.

6. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi szmitek,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.