1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Training & Sportscare Logo Wanted

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by Robin Verdonck, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Robin Verdonck

Robin Verdonck New Member

1)What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    BodyGuard - Personal Training & Sportscare
    My slogan/catchphrase is: Lift, Move, IMPROVE (based on lift = weighttraining, move = mobility/movement training, improve = combination of weightlifting + moving more AND link to sportscare, to improve your recovery.

2)Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~mlsandul/logos.jpg
    http://storage.designcrowd.com/design_img/41493/59584/59584_780386_41493_image.jpg

3)Requested size of your logo:
    Preferably in High Quality, it will be used on t-shirts, website and marketing purposes.

4)Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    I don't have any images, though I prefer pictures of athletic bodytypes over bodybuilding, that it doesn't scare away more insecure people or any kind of that.

5)What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    Prefer text and image

6)What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    A combination of Black, White & Bordeaux Red

7)Describe the target audience for your logo
    I'm a personal/functional trainer in fitness and a sportscare person, taking care of sport massages, stretchings, applying tape and giving food & health advice.
    I'm looking for both males as females for customers, so it 'has' to be attractive to both of them, please.

8) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    Website, Social Media, T-Shirt & every marketing 'campaign'

9)Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    I like a fontstyle which is kind of rough, making the company look like it's for those who're willing to sweat & work for it.

IF it's possible and not too much of a bother, I would like a logo which can be fully used as a banner, so in kind of a rectangular shape and a smaller, more subtle square logo with only the initials and the picture.

If there's anything I have to do before earning the result for a logo, please do tell me. I'll be happy to help!

I'm already thanking you for considering making me something!

Kind regards
    Robin Verdonck