1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General nwe to web-design need a bit of help

Discussion in 'General' started by anarky_tt, Dec 30, 2006.

1. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

Hi all i am new to web design and i need help

well i downloaded a template and i started using it the text on the main page was easy to edit after reading some of the previous post but this is ot the problem ...

how do i make a new page?

for example in the menu bar in the homepage there is a page called roster how do i create this page and edit it?

i hope some1 can help me

2. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

create a new folder (name it "pages" or whatever you wish) to store pages you create for the site.
    If your new pages are to be of the same design and style of the index/homepage then simply copy your index page to the new folder where you can then rename it to roster or whatever page you plan to work on next.
    Be aware: pages within the new folder will not find the style sheet due to it being in a diferent directory so you will have to link to the style sheet from new page within the new folder, same goes for images you plan to use from the oringinal location.

3. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

thx for the help :)

i managed to do what you suggested using the NVU editor and now everything is exactly as i wished ... thx :)