1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie from UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1970Forest, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi all

Just a quicky, I'm John and have for the past few years help run my son's football club's website. Only dabbled in a bit of HTML based sites but my knowledge is some what lacking to say the least.

I know personally I probably will not be able to help on this forum in general, but for all that run a sports club of some sort, I ended up going onto a freebie templated site where you key in the info and the rest is done for you, but the only prob I have with it is I can not personalize it with HTML like I used too.

if you would like to check it out its; Club Website ? Free Football Club and League Website Service
    My site I work on is; Emberton Athletic F.C

CP thanks for your help to date with logo, I even went as far to download Paint shop Pro 7 (as one of your suggestions) but it may as well be in arabic, which goes to show my abilities.

Keep up the good work,

John

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Hi John,
    I can't help you with the site, I'm guessing that if the site is for free then your design/layout chioices would be fairly limited.

Blurb from Club Website:
    not much in the way of customisation. :eek:

Anyways, nice to have you on board John. :)