1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General New to this, I need some Help!

Discussion in 'General' started by rdshost, Nov 14, 2007.

1. rdshost

rdshost New Member

Hello,

I am new to using templates and style sheets, always built using only html and drop and drag.

Download the template https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/charity/

put all the files on my web servers but I can't figure out how to get the header image to appear. Only thing that shows up is the green background and all the text. I can get the bottom four images to appear but that's it, none of the borders show up or the header, content gray area the text is in, or the footer image with the corners. I must be doing something serously wrong.....Russ

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

try uploading just the header.jpg to the images directory.
    ftp programs are direct transfer and somtimes some info gets lost in the transfer. the header.jpg is executed by by style.css

3. rdshost

rdshost New Member

Hi,

did that , didnt work, just went and copied everything and stuck it in a drop and drag format, thanks for the help though........Russ

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Thats odd I uploaded the files to my server and it works fine. Do you have the images in the image directory on your server as the where the style.css calls them from.