1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites [New Project] InfiniSound

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pezboy45, Oct 8, 2008.

1. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

I started this project a while back.
    And its finally working!

http://infinisound.dahoster.org
    (temporary url)
    The design is just a lame one that I came up with in a few minutes.
    But, the real one should be implemented soon!

Please tell me what you think of how the player loads, and works with your computer (and how fast (or slow), the songs load.

All songs are made by my friend, and I will soon allow bands and composers to upload their own songs.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and review it.

EDIT: Design is now online!

2. vareside

vareside New Member

Nice Idea

The current design is pretty good. It's something fresh, something with less design elements than many other websites.

The player itself is very well embedded into the design and looks very good. It matches with the style of the page. I was not expecting that the music loads that fast and is that load on the beginning (on my computer).

Well there was another problem appearing on the start. My Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 crashed and I had to reopen it. But that might be just a problem on my computer.

3. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Thanks for the review!
    (Looking for some more, if anyone has any thoughts...)

Vareside, I'll look into why it crashed IE7. (If its my side, or yours).
    And I'm also glad that it loaded the music fast for you. (Its supposed to pre load the next song when the first song is done..but I can't really tell if its doing that).

Thanks again for the review!