1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed needa a FireFighter template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by FireWalker, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefigher940

firefigher940 New Member

2. smfdadmin

smfdadmin New Member

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Hi Mimoun,
    Can I also get a copy of this if it's available please?
    We've been looking for something similar for our rural fire brigade.
    susan4355@hotmail.com
    :)

4. smfdadmin

smfdadmin New Member

cancel that.
    found the fire squad template elsewhere on this site and love it. haven't alot of difficulties using it...but im a newbie :)

5. lisap

lisap New Member

Could I please get a copy of this also?

Thanks,

Lisa

6. smfuchs

smfuchs New Member

Is there any way I might be able to get a copy of this template as well?? I'd really appreciate it :).

Simone

simone.fuchs@comcast.net

7. Brigantine

Brigantine New Member

8. smfuchs

smfuchs New Member

Could I get a copy for a group that is creating a site for a voluneer fire dept. Much appreciated!!

simone.fuchs@comcast.net

Thanks

9. Bodezafa

Bodezafa New Member

10. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

If anyone is interested Mimoun created one on 10-11-07.
    You can find it located in "Download Free Website Templates" Forum.
    Page 3, I believe.
    It pays to look around...

11. CovertPea

Like me, I think they're after the one shown on the first page of this thread. It's slightly different to the downloadable version.

Attached Files:

12. ishkey

Tell ya what, you change the grapics and I'll code it.

13. CovertPea

Na, I'm too lazy.
    Besides, I don't want the template now.
    We're waiting to sell our house so we can move away where we won't have any more to do with our present local firey group.

Wanna buy a house? :D

14. ishkey

You too lazy!!!
    Seems like you are the football logo Queen.
    Between seanwhat, sephgreen, painting the house, raising kids, working, etc., ......your right, there's nothing going on in your life. Stay lazy :)

15. CovertPea

You forgot about the studying I do and the 20hrs a week volunteer work at the local op shop. LOL
    I don't raise kids though, my only child (a daughter) is all growed up and married.

Really, the way you write that - it DOES seem like I have a life! ;)

Kind of ironic about me doing all these sport logos as I've never, ever had an interest in any kind of sports!

Cheers mate!

16. ishkey

You are always raising kid/kids. Then they make more and you raise them.
    Moving? going far?
    Not me I'm here to stay util I get old, then I'll sell and let some developer pay me for all my land so my wife and I can find a nice place to retire.
    A sportless girl making logos go figure. I guess it allows you to concentrate on the true artistry.

17. ishkey

Ok CP -
    Waiting on the wife to come home from visiting her brother so I did a re-make as best I could. The logo and fire truck needs some work and the coding a little strange but it works. Left the menu line alone, doesn't look too bad even though not the same colors. What do you think for a down and dirty job?

Attached Files:

18. CovertPea

Wow!
    Looks pretty well spot on to me! And you got all that done while waiting for the Missus to get home?
    I'm sure you'll get a response from the many requestees on this thread. I'll download it myself and check it out properly.

C'mon now David, admit it, you're starting to enjoy the graphic making side of things, right?

About 120klms north-east of here. Where my daughter and her hubby now live. We'll be going from a rural to a semi-rural town.
    (and they have McDonald's there too!) ;)

19. sffd

sffd New Member

This is great! Thanks for the great template! I have a favor to ask though. Can you please make a blank template page to be used for everything except the main page? I tried to do it myself but I am not very good with css and I cannot figure it out. I tried to remove the 2 boxes on the right side of the body and I was left with 2 different colors. I would love to see a body area all in the same color, without the text boxes and without the words "recent events". I can then use this as a template for every other page on the site.

Thanks for your help and great template!

Chris!

20. sffd

sffd New Member

BTW, I am working on the template with the building on fire for the top graphic, not the other one. It has the grey and black text boxes.

Thx!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.