1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Need Some Template Help

Discussion in 'General' started by PPFC, Jul 6, 2007.

1. PPFC

PPFC New Member

I have Macromedia Dreamweaver MX and I know how to do HTML and whatnot, but I've never used a web template before so I have no idea on how to implement the template files into Dreamweaver to make the actual web site work. I usually just manually type the raw HTML into it and make the web sites myself, but I wanted a specific theme this time and it was on here so I decided to try it out, but I cannot get it to work.

I have downloaded the Fire Rescue template and it came was a CSS file, an html file, images folder, and a PSD file. How would I go about using these files to make the web site I want using Dreamweaver MX?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Open up Dreamweaver then open up the templates html file just like you would open up a normal word Document.

File>Open ect..

Should make alot more sense when you have done that part :p

3. PPFC

PPFC New Member

Yeah, after playing around with Dreamweaver and the templates for hours I finally got it so now I'm just editing the information to be what I want. I'll post up the finished product when it's done.

Thanks.