1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy NEED Logo Please

Discussion in 'Archived' started by webdesignus, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

Please Close-logo post

Hi im new and need a logo template please. I would like it to say DALEX in ebay type layout in bright colors, Below DALEX I would like it to say online store in regular dark blue font.

if you need to know what template im using to help scheme the colors im usiong pc shop http://www.effex-media.com/templates/showproduct.php?product=9

if you have any questions please email me at ratdan04@yahoo.com

Thanks for the service.

2. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

Why no replys?

Do I need to fill in the about me page? before I get a reply? I need to know the sooner the beter. Thank you.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

This part of the forum is to request templates not to make logos.
    I might do this as a free service later on but now I just have to much work with all the templates.
    I have moved your post to the get and give help forum someone else might help you out it that forum.

4. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

ok thanks I thought logos were called logo templates my bad sorry bout that.

5. djddzines

djddzines New Member

Hello, we can do the logo, but it wont be free, but it will not cost much. Contact us if you still need it. danjorderekdzines@gmail.com

6. hipokets

hipokets New Member

Need a logo?

Logorama did me an awesome one! Did layouts for stationary, cards and website.. $99! Gave me 10 versions.. and did a revision I requested. They were all awesome and it sure made it hard to make a decision!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.