1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed need halo 2 template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DarkDemo, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDemo

DarkDemo New Member

hello, im new to this and one of my friends from school told me about this, i was wondering if u guys can make me a halo 2 clan based template, it would need a forum link, roster, a clan sort of thing, im sure u guys know what i need, but it would be a great help if you guys can make one for me and my team, thanks so much for the time
    you can email me at ********* or use xfire, =7Cav=Rct.DarkDemo
    thanks again
    ---------------
    "and they say war is hell"
    DarkDemo

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

[font=&quot]Welcome Dark Demo.
    We will try to design a Halo 2 template for you.

I have removed your e-mail.
    Don't just post your e-mail on the forum if a spambot finds it they will send you a lot of spam.
    I will post it here ones it's ready you will get an e-mail automatically if I reply here.
    [/font]

3. DarkDemo

DarkDemo New Member

ok, sorry about that, but will u tell me about on here, or will u email me it, about the template

4. Mimoun

Both if I reply here you will also get e-mail I will use the e-mail you have entered when you joined the forum.

5. deltaone

deltaone New Member

Is it possible to see this template when it is done, I was looking for something in the HALO 2 line myself

6. Silent

Silent New Member

Halo 2 template

Can u please send me Halo 2 template also? Well only if it is free.

7. Jerome_118

Jerome_118 New Member

Hello... Could someone creat me a custome phpbb2 Forum skin for Halo2? Thanks alot... The one im using now is http://ia-gaming.com/halo2/forum/index.php I really dont like that one and was wondering if I could get someone to create me a custome one... That would be excilent... Thanks!

8. Mimoun

The Halo 2 template is almost ready here is screenshot:

[​IMG]

9. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

This template is already available for download in the downloads section...just click on the "home" button at the top of the page and browse through the available templates until you find it.

10. vangie

vangie New Member

hi. i tried to download this but my winzip doesn't recognize the zip files (it says it doesn't seem to be a valid archive). can you please help? thanks!

11. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi DD,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.